Cart is empty
How safe are your digital assets? If you suddenly died or became incapacitated, would your family or authorized representative know what intangible online and “invisible” web-based accounts you have? Would they know where to find them? Would they know the passwords?
To answer these important and timely questions, we are pleased to announce the publication of Creating Your Digital Estate Plan, an authoritative and comprehensive PDF guide to this vital issue authored by renowned organization expert, Judith Kolberg.
Creating Your Digital Estate Plan is a step-by-step guide to securing so many things we take for granted — social media accounts, passwords, automatic deposits and payments, electronic banking authorizations and much more. It includes a customizable digital estate plan that you can fill in for your own accounts. The plan and suggestions not only protect people’s digital “afterlife”, they safeguard digital information now. Your Digital Estate Plan:
- Provides for the safe transference of passwords, user codes and other log-in information to your Executor or other authorized representative.
- Creates a “paper trail” for online or web-based accounts that have no statements or paper trail.
- Accounts for digital assets that might be overlooked by your estate.
- Records your wishes regarding social media, protecting you from unauthorized access by identity thieves and other digital mischief-makers.
- Centralizes all your digital information in one place.
At just $8.00 this is an invaluable guide for:
- Prudent baby boomers who understand the Digital Age poses special challenges for planning their estate
- Adult children of senior citizens who want to be well-informed about comprehensive estate planning for their parents
- Members of the financial and legal community responsible for the estate planning of others
- Digital natives and millennials with assets, accounts, and information stored on the web
- Professional Organizers who want to extend their service offerings
Please note that electronic downloads purchased by you will be available for 7 days. If you do not download your product during this time, please contact us to have your download reactivated.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival