Cart is empty
What happens to your internet digital life when you die? How will your loved ones manage your digital assets such as online accounts, email accounts, Facebook pages, domain names, a website, and other digital assets. Learn about information afterlife, the risk to your information, how to protect it and how to create your own personal digital estate plan.
For organizers, coaches, psychologists: Creating a digital estate plan can be directly transferred to your clients, increasing your service offerings, and enhancing your unique value.
(Mp3 file, 57 minutes)
Please note that electronic downloads purchased by you will be available for 7 days. If you do not download your product during this time, please contact us to have your download reactivated.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival