Cart is empty
We are wirelessly tethered 24/7 to family, friends, fans, co-workers, customers, clients, vendors, suppliers, and strangers, blurring the line between work-life and home-life. Learn how to balance digital activities with non-digital activities with a Family or Personal Technology Policy. For organizers, coaches, psychologists: creating a family technology policy can be directly transferred to your clients, increasing your service offerings, and enhancing your unique value.
(Mp3 file, 58 minutes)
Please note that electronic downloads purchased by you will be available for 7 days. If you do not download your product during this time, please contact us to have your download reactivated.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival