Cart is empty
The title says it all. On the one hand, we need to keep up with technology tools required to fully participate in modernity. On the other hand the tools and gadgets change so rapidly, keeping up is difficult and often introduces more complexity into our lives rather than less. In response, we engage in technohoarding. Like all hoarding, technohoarding is characterized by excessive acquisition and excessive saving. This Special Report by Judith Kolberg will help you resolve this problem in your own life (and space).
Please note that electronic downloads purchased by you will be available for 7 days. If you do not download your product during this time, please contact us to have your download reactivated.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival