Cart is empty
This report explains chronic disorganization. The impact of chronic disorganization on decision-making is examined with emphasis on the issues of categorization and conscientiousness. Procrastination and perfectionism are also discussed. The report concludes with specific strategies for improving decision-making, and mitigating procrastination and perfectionism. 9 pages with endnotes. The Special Reports are not transcripts of the MP3's. They contain information not available in the MP3, such as endnotes, websites and other references. The MP3's are teleclass recordings, not transcriptions of the Special Reports. They contain information from a question and answer session that is not available on the Special Report. Together the Special Reports and the MP3's are the most complete information on the topics.
Please note that electronic downloads purchased by you will be available for 7 days. If you do not download your product during this time, please contact us to have your download reactivated.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival