Cart is empty
Manuscript Review – You can opt to have Squall Press publish your book, choose another publisher or start your own publishing company. Either way, you’ll need a great manuscript. Our Manuscript Review service includes content and editorial editing of your draft manuscript for clarity of meaning, flow, segue, interest, and readability. Our editor might suggest rewriting text, moving material, adding paragraphs, sections or chapters to better serve the reader, suggestions for title and subtitle, identifying gaps in content, suggestions for handling notes, resources, or other special material, and help with choosing illustrations, captions, and charts.
Copyediting - Copyediting ensures there are no “oops” in your manuscript. We proofread your manuscript for typos, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and general usage.
Book Printing - including specifications, quotations, preparation and submission of files to printer.
Other Services -
- ISBN, EAN bar code, copyright registration, Library of Congress registration, Catalog-in-print
- Interior design
- Front cover and spine design
- Back cover design
- Front and back matter such as Acknowledgments, Dedication, About the Author, etc.
- Obtain testimonials and forewords
- PDF and ebook conversions
*Publishing services are priced on a book project basis. Book coaching is priced at an hourly rate. To discuss the publishing services for your book project, give us a call at 404-231-6172, send an email to email@example.com or complete this form.
- 10th Anniversary conference of the Japanese Association of Life Organizers
- Crazy Lady and the Renaissance Man - Workshop
- Organizing Dead People Workshop
- ADD and Digital Disorganization Workshop
- FileHeads Executor’s Best Friend Service
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization Discussion
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Annual Conference
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life 2nd Edition Pre-Order
- Digital Estate Plan ebook Affiliate Program
- Decatur Book Festival